Installing reliable security systems is the easiest way for businesses to help prevent intrusion. SecurKenya Group can design, install, service, and monitor eﬀective security systems for businesses in a wide range of industries including commercial, retail, healthcare, ﬁnancial, education, government, and more. Utilizing motion detectors, glass-break sensors, magnetic contacts or sensors, and other electronic security devices from leading manufacturers including, our skilled technicians will build a comprehensive, Intrusion Detection security system that can detect any unauthorized attempt to access your facility, protecting your property, people, and assets.
To ensure even faster police response times and minimize false alarms, SecurKenya Group also oﬀers veriﬁed Security Alarm solutions. Our sensors can silently activate your alarm when they detect the sounds of an attempted break-in. Once the alarm system is triggered, our trained security professionals monitor the audio activity, quickly verify an alarm, and communicate key information to law enforcement, leading to a higher apprehension rate than traditional alarms. We also oﬀer premier, video-veriﬁed intrusion solutions. Aside from a video surveillance system being a great visual deterrent, video-veriﬁed security systems allow our monitoring center specialists to conﬁrm a break in visually, elicit a priority police response, and provide real-time information on intruder activities.
Important burglar and intrusion alarm features to consider:
- Perimeter sensors – Stop burglars before they ever get into your business with mounted perimeter sensors and access control systems.
- Interior and exterior motion sensors – Motion sensors are one the best ways to easily know if there’s someone inside your business who shouldn’t be.
- Glass break & shock sensors – Glass break sensors and shock sensors can immediately alert you to a potential problem inside your business.
- U.L.-Certified alarm systems (including vaults & safes) – Protect your company’s valuables with certiﬁcates and inspections for all jewelry stores, pawn stores or gun shops.
- Panic buttons – Strategically place panic buttons throughout your business so employees have a quick and easy way to call for help.
- Video surveillance – Install video cameras throughout your business so you know what’s going on at your company.